Jalalabad medical university kyrgyzstan Study mbbs in kyrgyzstan
Jalalabad medical university kyrgyzstan Study mbbs in kyrgyzstan Jalal-Abad State University was founded in 1993 and is a public institution designed to provide higher education in following fields: electronics energy construction education agro-industrial complex.
Currently there are 5 faculties and 2 colleges in JaSU, with an enrollment of more than 4,300 students.
The university adopted a multi-level system of education, which includes four levels of training:
1. Certificates or Diplomas (under 2 years)
2. Associate degrees (2 years)
3. Bachelor degrees (3 or 4 years)
4. Master degrees (2 year)
5. Doctorate degrees (3 years)
Jalalabad State University has the following faculties:
- computer science
- Social sciences and humanities
- Russian Language and Literature
- Kyrgyz language and literature
- Pedagogy and psychology
- Physical education
- Forestry and Park services
- Food technology
- Chemical engineering
- Industrial Water Engineering
- Construction and civil Engineering and instrumentation
- Electricity and Power Engineering.
Rectorate, management are located in main campus Jalal-Abat. Faculty of Engineering is located in the Kara-Kul. Karakul city is located along the Bishkek-Osh highway at a distance of 395 km from Bishkek and 176 km from Jalal-Abat. Faculty of Technology is located in town of Tash-Kumyr. This city is also located along the Bishkek-Osh highway at a distance of 460 km from Bishkek and 112 km from Jalal-Abat. Electrical Engineering College is located in town of.Mayluu-Suu. The city is located in the western foothills of the Ferghana Range, on the banks of the same river (a tributary of the Kara-Darya). The city has the largest in Central Asia Electric Works. Distance from Jalal-Abad to Maili-Suu, exactly 92 km. Technical College is located in the urban settlement of Kochkor-Ata, along the highway Bishkek – Osh, a distance of 517 km from Bishkek and 54 km from Jalal-Abat. In prespektive Jalalabat State University to become one of the largest research and training centers of the Kyrgyz Republic, providing training bachelor of technology, a Bachelor of Science, Engineering and Master of Science, as well as academic degrees.The city was founded in the 80s of last century. Currently, the city is third largest city of the Kyrgyz Republic.. Distance from the capital Bishkek by road is 571 km.
Jalal-Abat is the political, economic and cultural center of the Jalalabat region.
The city has the administrative institutions of the region and the city and concentrated industries electrochemical industry, the company repairs and maintenance of agricultural machinery, agricultural products processing, food industry and construction sector, banks, stadiums, cinemas and theaters. Products are exported to industrial enterprises not only in CIS but also to Europe and Asia.
- Jalal-abad state university (jasu) was founded on april 2, 1993 on the basis of already functioning educational institutions:
- Pedagogical school was founded in 1926 and zoo veterinary technical school was formed in 1947 (jalal-abad city).
- Branches of frunze polytechnic institute in kara-kul were founded in 1963 ; in tash-komur was founded in 1990;
- An engineering technical school was founded in 1981 (kochkor-ata);
- An electromechanical technical school was founded in 1965 (mailu-suu).
Jalal-Abad State University (JASU) is the state higher educational institute and has great experience, traditions of preparing highly qualified specialists in the area of: philology education, natural studies, medicine, electronics, electric power production, and in the fields of industry, agriculture, information technology, industry,agriculture and others. Jalal-Abad State University (JASU) has 10 faculties such as :
- Natural studies;
- Philology and journalism;
- Philology of nations of cis;
- Social humanities;
- International relations and world languages;
- Economic and business;
- Engineering technology;
- Information-communicative technology.
Currently 13000 students study at JASU, more than 700 teachers work, incl. 15 doctors of science and professors, and 116 candidates of science and docents. Producing specialists with high education in the following 54 fields and with secondary professional education in 12 fields.