Philippines offer one of the finest education Study MBBS in Philippines systems in Asian Continent. Study MBBS in Philippines is one of the best options for Philippines offer one of the finest education systems in Asian Continent.
Study MBBS in Philippines is one of the best options for international students to pursue education completely in English, at a relatively low cost and high quality.
Philippines was an American colony for nearly 50 years thus English language has become the official language in Philippines.
All most all Universities in Philippines offer medical education in English medium. Universities in Philippines follow the US system of education.Philippines is the 3rd largest English language speaking nation in the world.
Study in Philippines offers comprehensive education and a multi cultural study environment for international students.
Philippines has the highest literacy rate of over 94%. Universities in Philippines are world renowned and offers globally recognized medical education.
Study MBBS in Philippines
· Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking nation inthe world. Majority of Filipions can speak fluent English. Theres is no need to learn a local language.
· Philippines has Asia’s Highest literacy rate of over 94%
· The first democratic country in Asia.
· Medical education offered by College in Philippines is recognized by WHO, MCI, USMLE, PLAB.
· The World’s 2nd largest exporter of Doctor after India.
· 1 out of every 10 doctors practicing in America are medical graduates in Philippines.
· The World’s largest exporter of Nurses.
· Study medicine in Philippines follows the American educational system thus students will have the option of transferring their credit to an American institution to continue study medicine in USA.
· MBBS Abroad aspirants go to pursue medical studies in Philippines because it is easy to go to United States form this country.
· The largest Asian immigrant in USA.
· The world’s largest exporter of Marine Engineers and ship Captains.
· Thousands of Indian students are already pursuing study medicine in Philippines.
· Living and accommodation expenses are very much comparable to that of India.